GAMI boasts of fully computerized and automated, on-premise testing laboratories, which have been certified by internationally recognized third-party certification bodies. To ensure superior product quality, we conduct safety tests and functional tests on all our line of products. We also conduct performance tests at full load design conditions on our product line of chillers and packaged units.
Our performance testing standards are in compliance with the standards set by Eurovent, ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) and AMCA (Air Movement and Control Association International, Inc.), leading authorities in the field of engineering, refrigeration and air control devices. Testing facilities including the calorimeter room, psychometric room, and AMCA chamber.
- Products liabilities supported by the laboratories with the followings:
- Testing and development of new GAMI products
- Testing production units for quality control
- 3rd Party Testing for other brands as per their required test conditions
- Testing equipment on request of clients, consultants and government institutions, in accordance with international, and Local standards