GAMI rooftop package units are designed and built specifically to serve the needs of the middle-east and other markets after considering the local regulations, harsh climatic conditions and country-specific demands. We offer a wide range with 13 models starting from 3 ton to 32 tons nominal capacity in R22 and R407c refrigerant. Below are the silent features of our package units:
Thermostatic expansion valve provided for all models as expansion device.
Condenser fans of external rotor motor type supported on rubber mounts to eliminate vibration.
Evaporator fan and motor also mounted on rubber mounts.
All models controlled by PLC and are equipped with compressor / motor protection devices (3-phase protection, high and low pressure switch and overload relays)
Condenser and evaporator coils designed for EER greater than 9.5 at AHRI conditions. Units can operate continuously up to 52 C ambient temperature. Easily accessible components for service and maintenance Belt driven evaporator fan for all models due to which ESP of unit can reach up to 400 pa.
HIGH EFFICIENCY PACKAGE UNITS
Same characteristics as standard units but with higher EER. Meets standards of SASO, ESTIDAMA ,ESMA , etc.
• Range from 3.5 ton to 50 ton with R22 and R407C ,• Range from 3.5 ton to 45 ton with R410A (EON Series)
• Units meets: º Abu Dhabi – QCC (R410A) ,º UAE – ESMA (R22, R407C, R410A) ,º Kuwait – MEW (R22)
• Range from 3.5 ton to 50 ton with R410A ,• Units operating up to 52°C ambient temperature
• Low noise and low vibration , Cone-up condenser fan for better air circulation • Copeland Scroll compressor ,Optional Items: PLC Controller ,Condenser Coil Guard , Thermostat ,Electrical Heater ,Condenser Coil with Blue fins, Copper fins and Heresite coated fins
Range from 35 ton to 70 ton (at 46°C ambient)
• EER 10.5 to 11.9
• Copeland Scroll compressor
• Low noise EBM PAPST condenser fan
• CAREL controller with MODBUS for BMS connectivity
• Condenser Coils Guard
• Compact footprint
• Built-in Economizer capabilities
• Available in 50Hz and 60Hz
• BACNET IP for BMS connectivity (Optional)